We offer 2oz pouches and 1 lb pricing on the best quality Sea Moss from St Lucia.
How to make Sea Moss Gel:
- Place desired amount of Seamoss in a bowl and fill with spring or distilled water. Submerge the Seamoss in water and let it sit for a few minutes to rehydrate.
- Rinse Sea Moss thoroughly 3x(or more) to remove any excess salt, sand, etc.
- Place Sea Moss in a bowl and fill with spring water or distilled water until all Sea Moss is covered, add key limes, & let soak for 9-24hrs in your fridge. Make sure it’s in a bowl big enough for the Seamoss to expand in.
- Drain & rinse sea moss again and then add to blender.
- Add minimal water to blender. Do not fully submerge Seamoss in water. Blend.
- Add more water as you blend for the desired smooth texture. Depending on the power of your blender, you will have to blend for several minutes.
- Put gel in the glass jar and let sit in the refrigerator for a few hours and you will see the gel form.
- Add 1-3 tbsp to smoothies, soups, teas, or your favorite dish.
- ENJOY your homemade Seamoss Gel!
The gel can be stored in the fridge for 3-4 weeks.